Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thursday, once again!

I always seem to postpone blogging till thursdays!! How weird.
So this week has been pretty stressful. I have had to read 25 chapters in Isaiah and do a summary (due tomorrow), lead a Bible study (on song of songs), work on a book report, type up all my notes (I have been in 56 lectures in the past 3 weeks!!!...I have filled up a full notebook, I need to get a new one this weekend),and I fasted today and it was a struggle smelling all the yummy spanish food..I was praying hardcore all day! =P
My Bible study was pretty good! We looked at the book Song of Songs and talked about how to become Mrs. Right instead of wasting our time looking for Mr. Right. We all shared what the book meant to one another and it was neat to have some girl-chat time =]. We also have to memorize weekly verses and so we recited them during our Bible study..it was Ecclesiastes 12:13-14.
Next week we are starting a soccer tournament! I am on team Italy with 3 others. we have to come up with a cheer and jerseys. I am excited for some intence group bonding time, being outside at the beach for the day, and just having fun!
I cannot wait for the weekend where I can sleep in as late as I want!! Lately my room has been staying up pretty late chatting about random things. I feel like we are all getting even tighter now!
For travel weekend (Feb 17-19) a bunch of us are going to Granada! I figured that I only have 2 days to travel and I want more time in Barcelona so if I go on the weekend I will never go back a second time. I will save it for another time when I can spend a week there!

Hope everyone had a great week!
Pictures and more blogging soon to come! (hopefully =P )

No comments:

Post a Comment