Friday, February 4, 2011

Rejoice in Fridays!

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY!

We finished up our lectures on worship and Peter! haha All this information is getting so intense...I feel like I don't have enough time to process it anymore! It is crazy.
The sun decided to join us all day today so I spent my free time down at the beach with Leanne (from washington!). We laid out for a bit and some others ended up coming down (2 guys brought a kayak and went soo far out...couldn't see them anymore!) and it was a blast.
The past two nights I have been going to a cafe near by with some girls for some REAL mochas and whatnot haha. SOO YUMMY! and so cheap! The waiter there talks english and I asked how he is so good at it. He went to school for 3 years in England and then came back here. I love meeting people who live here =]

This weekend is a free weekend and so I have no set plans yet!! I do know I will be at the beach a lot =]
And I have to work on my book report! Keep you posted =]

PS. I am fasting from my laptop from monday-friday next week

LOVE YOU ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment