Friday, February 11, 2011

Spanish hospitals

My team got gold!! Go Italy! Unfortunatley during the first five min of the final game I came in contact with a 6'4" guy and ended up damaging tendons in my right foot. I ended up going into shock and so I was rushed into the emergency at the hospital. It was awesome to have some bonding time with the director, Joe, and my friend Heidi!! Joe and I ended up talking to a couple from England ... It was neat to speak to someone in English! =p all in All it was a growing experience . I didn't get any sleep last night though because I had to keep my foot elevated and I'm not a back sleeper but I made it through all of the lectures today without sleeping =] pray for me! I go back on Monday to have a further investigation. Keep ya posted!

PS I am hitting up Guadalest tomorrow in a wheelchair! Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment