Sunday, February 6, 2011

Team Italia!

ANOTHER DAY IN THE SUN! I am so fortunate!

We had our church service early this morning thanks to a wedding Joe had to go to! =p After church I sat outside for an hour with some other girls getting a head start on our reading! I started to burn hardcore so I went in for some water. I had to fill the coolers up & when I walked into he kitchen our cook, Dora (who doesn't speak English), tried to communicate with me that she worked with the Salvation Army in Alicante for 5 years. It was so cute! Haha

After lunch Kim & I started to make team jersies for the beach soccer tournament starting tomorrow! We are team Italy! There are 9 teams of 4 people and we play 10 min games with a halftime =p. I am pretty excited... Spending the whole afternoon at the beach! It goes until thursday. Hopefully all my running ha payed off! I'll have to post pictures of my teams uniform but here is the anthem I made up (to the tune of the Italian song 'It's Amore' or something haha)

when the ball hits your thigh
you will scream & we'll sigh
it's amore

we will score and we'll shout
MUAH (do the Italian kiss motion with fingers to lips then raise to the sky)
it's Italy

we have God on our side
he's our strength an our guide
it's amore

we play fair we play nice
don't be sad when we score twice
it's Italy!!!!

Then we yell.... PIZA!

It shall be grand =]
So I am doing my computer fast next week since my parents will be in Hawaii then!

Wish we luck tomorrow!(apparently every year there is atleast one person who breaks a bone =p)

PS I am watching the superbowl at midnight tonight! Going to be a blast =]

No comments:

Post a Comment