Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Graduation!

So tomorrow is Grad!! wow, 2 grads in 10 months!?!?! Amazing =]

I just want to give a few shout outs to people who have been a HUGE encouragement to me while being here!

PARENTS
-Thank you so much for helping me out with my portfolio,emotional days,and italy travel details!! You have kept me thinking positively and have made me feel 'comfy' with being away from home!! I LOVED all the updates of weather,chloe,siblings,etc. You have given me soo many words of encouragement and wisdom and I thank you sooo much for that! My love for you both has grown soo strong. can't wait to see you!

DOUG
-You have helped me with my prayer walk so much,getting me to pray often when I just wanted to focus on my negative emotions. You always gave me the push to stay focused in lectures and what God has been teaching me. Thank you so much for your patience and positive encouragement! Also, thanks for the chocolate and Chai Tea!!!!! =] =] LOVED IT!

TEEN CHALLENGE (Doug, pass this on to them please =] )
-All of your prayers have truly carried me through these past 10 weeks. I have such a strong support team!! Thank you so much for your dedication and kind hearts. God is truly using you to be a shining light into other people's lives (especially mine!). Your drive for God has really motivated me to follow in your footsteps.

THE NIELSENS
-I LOVED getting all the cards and pictures from the kids and all the emails updating me about how they include me in their prayers and how much they miss me! I love hearing about events going on in your life while I am away and just the positive comments on how much I have impacted you!! It really motivates me to keep on being who I am and just connecting more with God in hopes that I can continue to make a great impact!

RIO VIDA STUDENTS
-You all got me through working on my portfolio! You gave me so much positive advice and encouragement!
You were all so open and honest with me and also created a safe atmosphere to share my feelings. You were all soo accepting of everyone's differences making it comfy to be here for the past 10 weeks! I love you all!


EVERYONE ELSE
-Reading my blog has encouraged me to keep on blogging! haha I never realized how important it is that I keep up with blogging because not only does it let you get involved with what I am up to but I can also look back and see how much I have grown! So thanks for spending time out of your day to follow along!
-Thank you for all the letters/mail!! Really makes me feel like no one has forgotten about me back in Canada (and England..Angus =P) haha.

MISS YOU ALL! SEE YOU SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment