Wednesday, November 17, 2010


So this coming weekend I am transforming my room into something new! I have new bedding,
lots of throw pillows, 3 new wall accessories and now it is time to paint the walls =]

My color palette is: Black,Cream,Silver/Grey,Light purple

Welcome to my OLD room... was once fond of but then came the urge to actually have a set
design, one that is pulled together by a theme,color palette or vibe.


Now for the new and improved...

I fell in love with this picture when I saw it! VERY glamorous!
It sets the vibe this room will hopefully portray.
-Home Sense



















Here is my collection of throw pillows! You can never have enough =]
-Home Sense















MY BEDDING!
I LOVE the Regal design that is on my bedding and that is where my inspiration is coming from.

It makes me want to keep things elegant and girly!!
-Bed Bath & Beyond

I am happy with the purple accent since it is my favorite color.It always catches my eye and intrigues me with how unique and charismatic it is.

My wall color is called Stormy Monday from Benjamin Moore. It is a medium grey with a purple undertone which will pull into the purple accent while making my white furniture (all Ikea by the way) POP.

The finished product will be revealed this weekend!
Now to decide on the accessories =]


No comments:

Post a Comment