Thursday, November 25, 2010

Humbug

New Job = Fewer posts!

Just as I was getting into full swing with blogging I had to go and get a new job that requires 7 hours of standing every day. By the time I get home I go straight to bed due to sore legs and droopy eyes! I do love this job though. Meeting 60 new people everyday! Good for connections =]

So! I have started to move back into my room ( no pictures quite yet....) and plan to be 100% moved in by Sunday! The color I picked has really opened up the space making it seem a lot lighter and bigger =]
I just can't wait to put up all my wall art!

Lately I have been falling in love with unique wallpaper,wall art and wall embellishments. Walls are like canvases...you can do soo much with them! A masterpiece/focal point can easily be created with a little bit of imagination.

Its all about adding textures or creating an illusion that really attracts visitors!

No comments:

Post a Comment