Sunday, June 12, 2011

Cupcakes Galore!

So I am happy to say that my baking collection has GROWN a lot during the past week!
I have introduced....
-Silicone reuseable cupcake cups!
-a can of 'spraypaint' icing
-colorful/patterned cupcake cups
-book of 150 cupcake ideas
-Cake decorating triangle (diff. ridges on each side to make a neat design
in the icing on the side of a cake)
-more piping bags & cuplers
- Neat cake wires to hang ornaments from

and lots more!

You may not share in the excitment that I have but it has motivated me to get some
baking done! Thankfully I have an amazing boyfriend who late me bake for 3 hours at his place
(he even did the dishes!). I got some cupcakes ready for tomorrow night's vancouver vs. Boston
hockey game...having some people come over to watch!

A great Sunday Afternoon =]




Of course you HAVE to watch 'Cupcake Wars'
while baking! =]

My 'Work' Space

First batch: Lemon!
then comes the chocolate!

3 hours later..they are ready for game day!



Such a sweetheart =]


Also, I baked some cupcakes for easter that have been my favorite so far!


Great family dinner (minus nathan)

(now minus dad!)

We also celebrated my beautiful mother's birthday!
Both Ashley and I baked her something =]

No comments:

Post a Comment